The Queensland Government’s Not Now, Not Ever campaign aims to raise community awareness and encourage community participation during Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month in May.
We all have a role to play in ending domestic and family violence and Queenslanders are being encouraged to take up the Not Now, Not Ever challenge again in 2017.
Many community groups, sporting clubs, schools and workplaces are already making a difference across Queensland by taking up the Not Now, Not Ever challenge. See what people are doing in your region.
By sharing what you are doing, you will encourage others to think about what they can do to help put an end to domestic and family violence. You can submit a video or photo on our website or share the details of your event.
You could also support the campaign by:
- Downloading the campaign resources to promote Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month and your event.
- Displaying the campaign posters, brochures and stickers. These are available to order online.
- Visiting the website.
- Seeing what others are doing and attending an event during the month.
- Downloading the e-signature and use it on your emails during the month.
- Downloading the Facebook profile pic and cover photo and using it on your personal Facebook profile for the month.
If you would like further information, email the Not Now, Not Ever campaign team.