NDS invites you to participate in this two-day workshop Strategic Foresight for your NDIS Transition and Beyond, to build foresight capacity and futures-flexibility to transform your organisation for successful operation under the NDIS.
What new strategies can disability services organisations develop to be truly visible to clients and communities? How can they develop a more sustainable future? What strategies will the disability sector use to ride coming tsunamis of technological, social and environmental change (automisation futures, robots and AI, 3D printers, electric vehicles and virtual reality, etc)?
In this interactive two-day futures workshop organisational leaders will:
- Learn how to use the tools and methods of strategic foresight
- Consider how major waves of change are influencing the landscape in which disability services providers will be operating
- Understand how key major disruptors will impact upon service provision into the future
- Develop new directions for their organisations
- Create alternative or preferred scenarios for the futures of their organisations; and
- Undertake visioning and next steps toward the realisation of organisational transformation.
Attend the Strategic Foresight workshop to discuss how your organisation can adapt, innovate and create for NDIS and new disability futures.
Who should attend this workshop?
CEOs, CFOs, other executives and senior managers of disability and community organisations whose current services are transitioning or will be transitioned to the NDIS.
About the Presenter:
Dr Colin Russo, Managing Director of Engaging Futures, is an Australian futurist, facilitator, award-winning futures author and engagement expert.
Colin is a professional member of the World Futures Studies Federation, is an experienced practitioner, consultancy Director, and has presented locally and internationally on strategic foresight. Colin has written for The Sydney Morning Herald, The Brisbane Times and The Melbourne Age and is published in various international journals
Where: Hervey Bay Neighbourhood Centre, 22 Charles St, Pialba
When: 13 February 2018, 9am - 5pm and 14 February 2018, 9am - 4pm.
Cost: Early bird prices NDS & NDP members $250, non-member $350. Closes 20 December 2017
Standard prices NDS & NDP members $300, non-member $400. Closes 5 February 2018
Catering: Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
Register here. Closes 5 February 2018