The joint project funded by the Queensland Government, to assist employers affected by the Regulation was an 11 month project funded between August 2011 and June 2012.
Ongoing information and support
- Organisations should continue to seek information and support through their peak organisations and employer association.
- Fair Work Ombudsman: Fair Work Infoline 1300 734 322. For general guidance on whether the Regulation applies to your organisation and on the rates of pay applicable in your workplace. The Fair Work Ombudsman also gives advice to individual employees and can offer broader IR advice beyond the Regulations.
- Federal Government Funding: The Department of Social Services' website has information about the Government’s approach to paying its share. To find out if your state government funding comes from the Federal Government and may be included in the Federal Government funding available contact your usual state government contract manager.
- Visit the Community Door section on pay equity regulation.
- The Queensland Government is encouraging organisations who are experiencing financial difficulties to contact their usual contract manager, who will work with a senior program officer on a case by case basis.
There are also tools and resources located on the Tools and Resources section of this site.