- providing leadership and direction for the organisation.
- maintenance of appropriate controls - such as delegation, reporting and monitoring
- managing risks
- managing and planning finances
- managing people
- enhancing working relationships
- positive representation of the organisation, and
- complying with laws and legal obligations
The following governance resource materials have been designed to assist NGOs to:
- assess their organisation’s current governance capacity and identify areas for development and improvement
- design a specific governance development plan for themselves, incorporating in-house training and skill development
- undertake developmental work on the areas identified to enhance and extend the capacity of their board or management committee.
You can also access the Community Door Governance Online E-Training
See videos from StudioQ related to this topic