The following factsheets have been compiled by the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies, a research centre of the Queensland University of Technology.
The key questions:
- What sources of incomes do you need to consider? See factsheet one
- How prepared is your organisation to win community support? See factsheet two
- Who believes in what you’re trying to achieve? See factsheet three
- What fundraising tool/s should you use to reach these ‘markets‘? See factsheet four
- How will you ask for funds? See factsheet five
- How will you keep the momentum going? See factsheet six
Each question prompts some thought and action and is dealt with in separate fact sheets. Also included are a sheet on legal considerations that go with fundraising activities (See factsheet seven) and a case study of a community service organisation that has embarked on a strategy to increase their fundraising income (See factsheet eight).