This resource has been developed by Knode and Foresters to support boards and service managers to assess their financial position and strategically build their organisation's financial sustainability.
Building financial sustainability in your organisation contains tools to help you:
- Assess where your organisation is on the continuum between survival and sustainability;
- Consider how your financial sustainability connects with your values, mission and social objectives;
- Link financial sustainability to your social impact and use this to help make strategic decisions;
- Do a health check on your financial systems;
- Consider your assets, beyond bricks and mortar;
- Understand common financial terms.
FIND OUT MORE: To download the guide click here.