These resources include the following five resource sheets aimed at prompting service providers to think carefully and systematically about evaluation:
- Evaluation and innovation in family support services
- Evidence-based practice and service-based evaluation
- Planning for evaluation I: basic principles
- Planning for evaluation II: getting into detail
- Dissemination of evaluation findings
These resources are intended to build the capacity of practitioners to design and conduct or collaborate on evaluations of their programs and services and they are also accompany a series of short articles on evaluation.